Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet me on Monday... half dead.

Another Meme is what it's going to be for today.

 Today was my first day of work and I'm absolutely floored. Not that it was a lot of work, very easy in fact. 

Seeing 7am on my alarm clock sucks.

What sucks more?

Seeing 6am tomorrow morning.

It's a job. A job that I like with a company that I love. 

Meet me on Monday from Never Growing Old. Stop over and join us. 


1.  What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
Not to be the typical Irish woman but I love potatoes. Like, need them in every meal every day sort of love. Fried, baked, sauteed, potato au gratin, scalloped potatoes, roasted with butter, sliced and grilled, potato pancakes.... the ideas are endless.

But my favorite??? 

Loaded baked potato. 


2.  What was the last package that was delivered to your house?


That beauty right there. Isn't it perty?


3.  What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?

Summer. Going outside and smelling the crisp sky. Not feeling cold, just enjoying the warmth on my skin. Absolutely beautiful. 

4.  Do you smoke?

Ugh.... 

5.  Are your parents married or divorced?


Both of my parents are deceased. My mother died in 1995 of ovarian cancer and my father died in 2005 of brain cancer. 


I miss them so much. 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi there, I found you via MMOM. I too, have lost both my parents now. I cry alot about that. I'm a weeper and I really miss my dad especially.

Anonymous said...

I also lost my parents. Miss my mom most of all whom I also lost to cancer. It's no fun being an adult orphan!

Visiting via SITS.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com