Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yes, another meme....

But I'll promise, pinky promise, to actually write something of significance soon. This just keeps my creative fluids running while I'm trying to survive my day job. 

Speaking of day job... did anyone know that last night was Daylight savings? Yeah. I didn't. So guess who showed up a hour late for work because her all powerful Android phone didn't calibrate itself. 

I'm a walking Murphy's Law. 


Sunday Stealing

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?

My monster. Lately he's been pushy and crabby. Mainly when I've called the past few days while he's been at daddy's he hasn't wanted to talk to me. So for him to randomly show up, and give me a big 'ol hug and kiss. And a I love you would be wonderful.

18. Last furry thing you touched?

Um... is this a trick question?

To keep it PG-13, my kitty. Not that kitty. My kitty cat Rayne.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Lexapro, Strattera, Cocaine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, LSD, some weed, Methamphetaime, Oxycotion and MDMA. Just to name a few....

I'm joking. I've just taken two 500mg of Tylenol because of my sinus infection giving me a headache. I've never touched drugs, other than cigarettes and caffeine, in my life. 

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?

Digital works for me. But I miss the days where you take a thousand pictures and some of them come out excellent, and some come out horrible. Either way, you're stuck with that picture.

It represents life, not to get all Budda. Life isn't perfect, and those pictures were a lasting proof of imperfection in life. Nowadays, if you want to erase the imperfections, all you need to do is press delete. 

That and I miss all the can-did photos. 

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

I'm young. So my favorite age isn't until later in life.

22. Your worst enemy?

The cold. 

Not achoo cold, more like, ice cold. 

I live in Buffalo, New York. Which is Western New York. We get lake effect snow that lasts from late September to mid to late April. We've had snow on Halloween countless times. If you ever watch Ghost Hunters on Halloween, you know how they're bundled up? Yeap, that's home. 

As a girl for Easter, it sucked having to wear stockings and a dress. My legs would get so cold by the end of the day, I put pants on. 

23. What is your current desktop picture?

On the desktop it's a blue spiral thingie.

On my laptop, it's something that represents myself and my boyfriend.

Again, nothing dirty. Get your head out of the toilet!

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?

I want polka-dots!!





25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

A million bucks because I'm afraid of heights. Even though I want to go sky-diving one of these days. 

26. Who can't you say “no” to?

My grandmother. Point blank simple. No Nos. Just yeses. 

27. The last song you bought or downloaded?

Mmmmm... I can safely say that the last movie I downloaded was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Song? No clue.
 
28. What time of day were you born?

5:00pm. My dad said he remembers it because the Simpsons were on. 

29. What’s your favorite number? Why?

Two. Cause everything looks great in twos.
 
30. Where did you live in 1987?

My mama's belly. Yes, I am that young. 

31. Are you jealous of anyone?


He's just awesome and I want to eat cake all day.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?


If they are, they need to be committed. Immediately. 

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

Again, I'm mad young. I was in nineth grade, yes nineth, of high school. It was the first week of school and I was in biology class. I remember specifically that my principle wouldn't let us turn on the television. That the school was in lock down and we had no clue what was going on until the next class where our teacher explained it to us. 

2 comments:

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Nothing wrong with memes! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog!

~ Jill

www.highheelsandhuggies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com