Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Cause I really don't have much to write about.

I love Memes. Their awesome. This is Sunday Stealing and I don't condone stealing in any way possible, but this gives permission.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to pluck my eyebrows

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Maybe 30 bucks to last me until whenever. I start the new job tomorrow so hopefully a paycheck soon! 

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Shore. Like Jersey Shore but less annoying.

4. Favorite planet?
Pizza Planet from Toy Story. 

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My ex-husband trying to get a hold of me. My phone isn't loud so it's hard to hear it from a different room. I usually think it's just the TV.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Right now, I just have the generic ones. Trying to figure out one that I can hear. 

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A nightshirt of my mothers. No, I'm not creepy. It's Garfield staring down at a scale and there's a bubble that says "Liar". It's comfy and I've been wearing it for years. It use to go down to my knees. 

8. Do you label yourself?
"Fat", "Lazy", "Facebook Addict". Ya know, the usual.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
It's a rare brand. Made in 1987 and the tips painted black. Sometimes their blue... or pink... or red. 

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Medium? Not to dark but not to bright. I like natural sunlight. 

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Ummmm *looks* very into books. An English teacher too!

12. What does your watch look like?
Currently it's about 3in' long and 1 1/2 in' wide. It tells time, makes phone calls, lets me play angry birds. Just like every old watch.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Stalking  Navigating through other people's blogs. 

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Ur Welcome :-)

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Apparently only 9 mi away. I want a slushie now. 

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

"Where's?" I lose... everything. My phone, my purse, my shoes, my brain. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower from MBC
Please follow me back http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

Love your comment about the shoes you are wearing. Took me a moment to figure it out, but I did and then I felt old.

Kathleen

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com