Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet me on Monday...


Another fun Meme of Meet me on Monday. The one thing I love about these is looking at new blogs and essentially meeting new people. 

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?

Usually some sort of earrings. I need to get new ones because apparently I can't wear "fake" jewelry for to long. It makes my ears turn green. I always wear my class ring and my necklace from Steve. 




2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?

Twirl it. Around and around and around..... ok ADD is kicking in.


3.  How many siblings do you have?

One. 



His name is Brad, he's 33 years old and I haven't seen him in 3 years. We really never got along, I don't know why. Just a conflict of interests. 


4.  Were you named after anyone?

Ha. Ha. Another thing from my brother. The story goes, cause theirs always stories, is that my brother had the choice of naming me. He named me after his high school girlfriend Katie. I don't know if this is 100% true but her name is Katie, now she's a hippie living in Ohio.

5.  Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi.

Yummy. 




4 comments:

jules said...

Cute story about your name...

Another Pepsi lover...

Shawn said...

Love the story about your name! Your necklace is very pretty and I am a twirler too!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I'm a Pepsi girl too!
Have a great week!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Who knew there were people still hippie living!!! I love that! I could be a hippie - I'm pretty sure!

Thanks for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com